Monday, January 15, 2018

The Return of The Two Terrors

So we have returned to Germany. Visit to Finland was short and cold. I got to see some friends and I was honored to participate in Hertta's birthday party! She turned four and is a big girl! 




Most importantly I got to see my puppies again. I have missed them dearly, and now my family is complete. I was worried if they would even remember me anymore after such a long time, but they did remember me. Either one of them don't really know how to whine, but Hirmu kept crying after me. When I was in the toilet, she sat outside the door and cried. When I went upstairs, she sat at the bottom of the stairs and cried. 



Our flight was the smoothest ever, it was almost empty so we were allowed to change seats and sat a little bit more in the front. When you fly with dogs in the cabin, you're always seated on the last possible row due to the allergies. However, somehow the noice of the motors resonates more to the back, and other one of my puppies is very stressed by the sound of it. Now that it was so empty, the flight attendants allowed me to shift seats and that worked out perfectly. It was more quiet and the puppies were more relaxed.


All is well in the chihuahua kingdom <3 



*****

Ja niin olemme palanneet Saksaan. Vierailu Suomeen oli lyhyt ja kylmä. Tapasin vanhoja ystäviäni ja sain kunnian osallistua Hertan syntymäpäiville. Hän täytti neljä ja on jo iso tyttö!

Kaikista tärkein oli kuitenkin se että näin vihdoin taas ipanat. Olen kaivannut heitä kovasti, ja nyt perheeni on kokonainen. Olin huolissani siitä mahtaisivatko he edes muistaa minua näin pitkän ajan jälkeen, mutta he muisitivat. Kumpikaan heistä ei oikein osaa vinkua, mutta Hirmu itki perääni. Kun olin vessassa, hän istui oven takana ja itki. Kun olin yläkerrassa, hän istui portaiden alapäässä ja itki. 

Lentomme oli pehmein ikinä, se oli niin tyhjä että saimme vaihtaa paikkaa ja istua hieman enemmän edessä. Kun lennät koirien kanssa, sinut laitetaan aina istumaan viimeiselle mahdolliselle riville allergioiden takia. Moottoreiden ääni kuitenkin jotenkin resonoi todella kovasti taakse, ja toinen ipanoistani on kovin stressaantunut siitä äänestä. Nyt kun oli niin tyhjää, lentoemännät antoivat meidän vaihtaa paikkaa ja se oli täydellistä. Oli paljon hiljaisempaa ja ipanat olivat paljon rennompia. 

Kakki on hyvin chihuahuakuningaskunnassa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment