Saturday, July 7, 2018

Life after Santorini

As I mentioned, there indeed has been life after Santorini. And quite a fair bit of that! First of all, it was again time for me to do my new nails. I seem to go back to baby boomer at least once a year, sometimes even more often. Baby boomer it was this time too with matte finish and some diamonds. I absolutely love these nails!


As it was time to go to a hairdresser too, we decided it's time for summer hair. Let me present the unicorn!


I've been meaning to buy a new helmet for ages now, and finally we had a chance to get that done. We went to our favorite motorbike gear shop Dainese with the idea of just getting a new helmet for me. We did get that. But we got something else too... New back protection piece for me, and a lighter jacket for my man. We're getting expensive on our purses. 



Overall it's been normal life. Back to work, going out eating, walking the puppies. It's full summer here, has been for quite some time now and the puppies love it. Hirmu surprised me in one of our long walks and showed me that she is a water beast too!




And of course a little bit of movies too. The new sequel to Jurassic World saga came out, and of course I wanted to see it so off we went. It was as a movie pretty embarrassing but the dinos were as amazing as I expected! 


*****

Kuten mainitsin, Santorinin jälkeen on ollut elämää. Ja aika paljonkin! Ihan ensimmäiseksi oli aika tehdä jälleen uudet kynnet. Näytän palaavan baby boomeriin vähintään kerran vuodessa, joskus useimminkin. Niin myös tällä kertaa tuli baby boomerit matta viimeistelyllä ja joillakin timanteilla. Rakastan näitä kynsiä!

Koska oli myös aika mennä kampaajalle, päätimme että on aika kesähiuksille. Sallikaa minun esitellä yksisarvinen!

Minun on ollut tarkoitus ostaa uusi kypärä jo aikoja sitten, ja nyt vihdoinkin saimme siihen tilaisuuden. Menimme lempimopotarvikekauppaamme Daineselle sillä ajatuksella että haemme vain uuden kypärän. Saimme sain. Mutta saimme jotain muutakin... Minulle uusi selkäsuoja, ja kevyempi takki miehelleni. Käymme kalliiksi lompakoillemme. 

Kaiken kaikkiaan elämä on ollut normaalia. Takaisin töihin, ulos syömään, ipanoiden ulkoilutusta. Täällä on täysi kesä, on ollut jo jonkin aikaa ja ipanat rakastavat sitä. Hirmu yllätti minut yhdellä pitkistä lenkeistämme ja näytti että hän on myös vesipeto!

Ja tietenkin myös vähäsen elokuvia. Uusi jatko-osa Jurassic Worldiin tuli ulos, ja tietenkin halusin nähdä sen. Elokuvana se oli melko nolostuttava, mutta dinot olivat juuri niin upeita kuin odotinkin!





No comments:

Post a Comment