Sunday, July 7, 2019

Cutting the cord

As you've noticed, I'm updating this blog less and less. I started writing it little over three years ago when I was leaving Finland and moving to Germany. I wanted a way how to easily update my friends and family back in Finland of my life here, and also a way to talk about the experiences, frustrations and as it turned out, I needed a way how to handle all the problems, issues and bullshit.

At the end of May I had been here for full three years. During the spring I started to feel more and more that the time to cut the last cord to Finland had come. I decided to put my house in Finland to the market, and it was sold in three weeks. That was the last thing physically tying me down. Sometimes you have to close some doors for new ones to open. The one thing left is to empty the house of my old belongings and to sell the furnitures I still have there. I'm optimistic this will be taken care of in a few weeks.

And the one final cord to be cut? You guessed it, this blog. I've had a growing feeling that it is time to let it go too, and after pondering on it, I've decided to put it on hold for now. I will leave it be as it is for some time, but I will not be updating it any more. It might be I'll get back to it later and re-launch it, but it might be I will shut it off completely. In the future I will concentrate more updating both Instagram and Facebook. You can follow me in Instagram by @cinny76.

Stay strong, believe in yourself and stand tall. Keep your head up, believe that future will hold better things and be ready to work your ass off for it. Things will always work out and get better. Always.

*****

Kuten olette huomanneet, olen päivittänyt blogiani vähemmän ja vähemmän. Aloitin sen kirjoittamisen hieman yli kolme vuotta sitten kun olin lähdössä Suomesta ja muuttamassa Saksaan. Halusin helpon tavan kertoa ystävilleni ja perheelleni Suomessa elämästäni täällä, ja myös tavan  puhua kokemuksista, turhautumista ja kuten kävi ilmi, tarvitsin myös tavan käsitellä kaikkia ongelmia, asioita ja p*skaa.

Toukokuun lopussa tuli kolme vuotta täyteen täällä oloa. Kevään aikana minusta alkoi tuntumaan enemmän ja enemmän siltä, että aika katkaista viimeinen side Suomeen, oli tullut. Päätin laittaa taloni Suomessa myyntiin, ja se menikin kaupaksi kolmessa viikossa. Se oli fyysisesti viimeinen asia joka sitoi minua paikoilleni.  Joskus pitää sulkea vanhoja ovia jotta uusia voi aueta. Ainoa asia jäljellä on tyhjentää taloni viimeisistä tavaroistani ja myydä loput huonekaluni jotka siellä vielä ovat. Olen optimistinen jotta nämä saadaan hoidettua muutaman viikon aikana.

Ja viimeinen jäljellä oleva side joka pitää katkaista? Arvasit oikein, tämä blogi. Minulla on ollut kasvava tunne siitä että on aika päästää irti myös tästä, ja asiaa pohdittuani tulin siihen tulokseen että laitan sen toistaiseksi tauolle. Jätän sen olemaan tällaisenaan joksikin aikaa, mutta en aio enää päivittää sitä. Saattaa olla että palaan sen pariin joskus myöhemmin, mutta saattaa olla että suljen sen lopullisesti. Tulevaisuudessa keskityn päivittämään kuulumisiani sekä Instagramiin että Facebookiin. Voit seurata minua Instagramissa nimellä @cinny76.

Pysy vahvana, usko itseesi ja seiso suorana. Pidä pää pystyssä, usko että tulevaisuus pitää sisällään parempia asioita ja ole valmis tekemään hitosti töitä sen eteen. Asiat järjestyvät aina ja paremmin päin. Aina.

No comments:

Post a Comment