Thursday, December 8, 2016

Birthday

Today it is my birthday. I turn the BIG 4-0. Damn. And yet in heart I feel no older than barely 20 years old. Later in the evening it's movies and dinner. Tomorrow I will fly to Finland for the weekend and will have small get-together with my friends. I will take my puppies with me and they will stay in Finland for a month because I'll be traveling a lot during the next weeks.

I go to every Thursday to this same restaurant for lunch because they have flame cake Thursdays. The staff knows me already, I don't even have to place an order because I always take the same dish. Today they surprised me with for my birthday with a piece of apple pie! How awesome was that!!


I gotta post one picture of my precious Hirmu as well. Winter has arrived to Munich too, though there is no snow and it is not really that cold. However, I had to dig out the winter coats for my puppies because the wind is sometimes pretty harsh. Isn't she cute little christmas package in her jacket? I made it myself back in Finland before I had relocated.


*****

Tänään on syntymäpäiväni. Täytän neljä-hiton-kymmentä!! Ja sisimmässäni tunnen itseni hädin tuskin 20-vuotiaaksi. Myöhemmin illalla vuorossa on elokuvat ja illallinen. Huomenna lennän Suomeen viikonlopuksi ja meillä on ystävien kanssa pienimuotoinen tapaaminen. Otan koirat mukaan ja ne jäävät Suomeen kuukaudeksi hoitoon sillä matkustelen paljon seuraavien viikkojen aikana.

Käyn joka torstai samassa ravintolassa lounaalla koska heillä on flame cake torstai. Henkilökunta tuntee minut jo, eikä minun tarvitse edes tilata koska otan aina saman annoksen. Tänään he yllättivät minut syntymäpäivieni johdosta palalla omenapiirakkaa! Kuinka mahtavaa!!

Minun on pakko laittaa myös yksi kuva rakkaasta Hirmustani. Talvi on saapunut myös Müncheniin, vaikka täällä ei olekaan lunta eikä kovinkaan kylmä. Minun oli kuitenkin pakko kaivaa esille talvitakit ipanoille sillä tuuli on välillä melko raaka. Eikö Hirmu olekin söpö pieni joululahjapaketti takissaan? Tein takin itse vielä Suomessa ollessani ennen kuin muutin Saksaan.

4 comments:

  1. Oikein paljon Onnea syntymäpäivänäsi, tyylikäs Hirmu, Namulaiset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sini, Happy Birthday wishes from Hamburg! Stay as you are! Liebe Grüße from Viola, Jana, Marcel and Friedolin

    ReplyDelete