Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas party

It's been one of the hardest weeks in Germany so far, and I haven't had any strength in writing a blog update. This time life itself has been ok-ish, but the production at work... It took a turn to a direction I did not foresee, and for the first time I've been thinking will I keep my mental health with this production.

However, Friday evening it was time to attend the Christmas party arranged by the studio. It was a fun evening with lots of good food!



*****

Mennyt viikko on ollut raskaimpia Saksassa tähän mennessä, eikä minulla ole ollut voimia blogin kirjoittamiseen. Tällä kertaa elämä itsessään on ollut melko ok, mutta tuotanto töissä... Se otti käänteen suuntaan jota en nähnyt ennalta, ja ensimmäistä kertaa olen pohtinut pystynkö säilyttämään henkisen terveyteni tämän tuotannon parissa. 

Perjantaina oli kuitenkin aika osallistua studion pikkujouluihin. Ilta oli hauska ja paljon hyvää ruokaa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment