Sunday, November 27, 2016

Blue for miss Blue

It was again time to do new nails. I chose to use my favorite color, blend it with white and add some silver. It's not exactly same design I've had before, though close. These are the blue nails for miss Blue - with these nails I'm celebrating my 40th birthday in less than couple of weeks. In less than couple of weeks I will also go to Finland with the puppies. I will also have a small birthday party with my friends. Nothing big, just a get-together with few friends, but nice occasion to meet up with friends.


*****

Oli jälleen aika tehdä uudet kynnet. Valitsin väriksi sinisen, liukuvärjättynä valkoiseen ja mausteeksi hieman hopeaa. Se ei ole täsmälleen sama design kuin joskus aikaisemminkin, vaikkakin lähellä. Nämä ovat siniset kynnet neiti Siniselle - näissä kynsissä juhlin 40. syntymäpäivääni vajaan kahden viikon kuluttua. Myöskin vajaan kahden viikon kuluttua menen Suomeen koirien kanssa. Vietän myös pienet syntymäpäiväjuhlat ystävieni kanssa. Ei mitään isoa, ihan vaan kokoontuminen muutaman ystävän kanssa, mutta mukava tapahtuma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment