Sunday, November 20, 2016

Weekend in Toronto

Needless to say, the days have been pretty busy during week. This weekend I originally planned renting a car for a day and driving to Niagara Falls. Unfortunately the weather turned very crappy, raining the other day and snowing the other day, so I did not drive to Niagara Falls. Instead I went to the biggest shopping mall in town, Eaton Centre, and did also some walking in downtown before it started raining.






The mall was indeed very big. To my utter astonishment I found, however, NOTHING. I still can't believe it. I've been waiting this trip to Toronto like... I don't even know what, and nothing! Not even from Victoria's Secret. I am very disappointed! To at least pamper myself, I had a very good crepe at the mall. 


Today I went to one pet store that was listed as one of the best ones in town. Nothing from there either. 


On the way there I did stumble across a nice pizzeria and decided to have a lunch there. It was pretty good pizza! 


There was also a small park with loads of squirrels. They must be fed by men since they didn't even flinch when I walked by. On the contrary, when I stopped to take a picture, they came closer as in waiting to get food. They were fat bastards. Hirmu and Hannibal would've gone nuts for the sight of them :D 



*****

Tarpeetonta sanoakaan, mutta päivät viikolla ovat olleet melko kiireisiä. Tänä viikonloppuna olin alunperin suunnitellut vuokraavani auton päiväksi ja ajavani Niagaran putouksille. Valitettavasti sää muuttui todella surkeaksi sataen vettä toisena päivänä ja lunta toisena päivänä, joten en mennyt Niagaran putouksille. Sen sijaan menin kaupungin suurimpaan ostoskeskukseen, Eaton Centreen, ja myös kävelin vähäsen keskustassa ennen kuin sade alkoi. 

Ostoskeskus oli todellakin iso. Suureksi hämmästyksekseni en kuitenkaan löytänyt MITÄÄN. En saata vieläkään uskoa sitä. Olen odottanut tätä reissua Torontoon kuin... En edes tiedä mitä, eikä mitään! Ei edes Victoria's Secretiltä. Olen todella pettynyt! Edes hemmotellakseni itseäni söin erittäin hyvän crepen ostarilla. 

Tänään menin eläinkauppaan joka oli listattu yhdeksi parhaimmista kaupungissa. Ei mitään sieltäkään. 

Matkalla sinne törmäsin mukavaan pizzeriaan ja päätin syödä lounaan siellä. Pizza oli aika hyvää!

Löysin myös pienen puiston jossa oli paljon oravia. Ihmisten on pakko ruokkia niitä, sillä ne eivät edes hätkähtäneet kun kävelin ohi. Päinvastoin, kun pysähdyin ottamaan kuvan, ne tulivat lähemmäksi kuin odottaen ruokaa. Ne olivat lihavia p*skiaisia. Hirmu ja Hannibal olisivat seonneet täysin nähdessään ne :D  

2 comments:

  1. Olisi luullut että löytyisi paljon ostettavaa tuolta :)

    ReplyDelete