Thursday, November 17, 2016

Arrived in Toronto

No rest for the wicked! Equipment works, so blog updates coming. When I was packing, Hirmu made sure that she will break my heart:


She even slept the whole night in my luggage. My little baby <3

My quest for trying new chai lattes continues. I tried it at the airport with a waffle. Even though I like my chai sweet, this was way too sweet even for me - like drinking liquid sugar :D 



I arrived as planned and  on schedule here in Toronto. I went straight to the studio, was quickly introduced to everybody and then it was time to go to the apartment. The view from the apartment is pretty nice, don't you think :)


And the apartment is pretty nice too! 




Jetlag is heavy. I woke up this morning at 4:30AM. 

*****

Ei lepoa levottomille! Välineet toimivat, joten blogipäivityksiä tulossa. Kun pakkasin, Hirmu piti huolen siitä että sydämeni särkyy. 

Hirmu jopa nukkui koko yön matkalaukussani. Pieni aarteeni <3

Etsintäni uusien chai lattejen kokeilemiseksi jatkuu. Kokeilin chaita lentokentällä kera vohvelin. Vaikka pidänkin chaistani makeana, tämä oli aivan liian makeata jopa minulle - kuin olisi juonut nestemäistä sokeria :D 

Saavuin suunnitellusti ja aikataulussa Torontoon. Menin suoraan studiolle, minut esiteltiin nopeasti kaikille ja sitten oli aika suunnata asunnolle. Näköala asunnosta on aika jees, vai mitä :)

Ja asunto on myös aika jees!

Jetlag on raskas. Heräsin tänään aamulla klo 4:30. 



No comments:

Post a Comment