Monday, November 14, 2016

Toronto

On Wednesday I am traveling to Toronto for a business trip. I will be gone, including the traveling days, almost for a week and a half. I am very exited! I will have one weekend in Toronto as well, and so far I'm planning at least renting a car and driving to Niagara Falls. Other than that I'm planning to just explore the city and enjoy being in a world that I can understand.

This trip might mean however no updates for a while. I am not sure how much I will have time for updating or will I have the needed equipment... Updating via mobile does not work. But, don't you worry - when I'm back, there is even more things to tell!


Picture from somewhere the InterWebs.

*****

Keskiviikkona matkustan Torontoon työmatkalle. Olen poissa, mukaanluettuna matkustuspäivät, lähes puolitoista viikkoa. Olen erittäin innoissani! Vietän myös yhden viikonlopun Torontossa, ja toistaiseksi olen suunnitellut ainakin vuokraavani auton ja ajavani Niagaran putouksille. Muuten ajattelin vain tutustua kaupunkiin ja nauttia maailmasta jonka ymmärrän.

Tämä matka tosin voi tarkoittaa sitä etten pysty päivittämään blogia. En ole varma kuinka paljon siihen on aikaa ja onko minulla siihen tarvittavat välineet... Päivittäminen kännykän avulla ei toimi. Mutta, älä huolehdi - kun palaan, on minulla sitäkin enemmän kerrottavaa!

1 comment: