Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Vaccination

We are planning on going to Finland for a long weekend, and the plan is that my puppies will stay for a little bit longer there with one of their favourite ladies in the world. We have now been in and out the vet for getting vaccinated, but now everything should be in order.


Also I went to the doctor yesterday to talk about my insomnia. In truth I just wanted to get a new prescription for the sleeping pills as I'm running low on them, and I got that. The doctor didn't really speak English so she wasn't able to help me in any other way, but she did give me a name of a psychiatric. This lady seems to specialize in expats who are suffering extreme cases of culture shock and finding it difficult to perform even the basic daily tasks. Hmm, sounds familiar...

*****

Suunnitelmana on mennä Suomeen pitkää viikonloppua viettämään, ja tarkoitus on että ipanat jäävät vähän pidemmäksi aikaa erään suosikki-ihmisensä hoitoon. Olemme nyt ravanneet eläinlääkärillä saadaksemme rokotukset kuntoon, mutta nyt kaiken pitäisi olla järjestyksessä. 

Kävin myös itse eilen lääkärillä unettomuuteni takia. Todellisuudessa halusin vain saada uuden reseptin unilääkkeisiin sillä edellinen satsi on käymässä vähiin, ja sen sain. Lääkäri ei juuri puhunut englantia joten muuten ei apua herunut, mutta hän antoi minulle erään psykiatrin nimen. Tämä nainen on ilmeisesti erikoistunut expattien hoitoon jotka kärsivät erittäin voimakkaasta kulttuurishokista ja kokevat vaikeaksi suoriutua edes perusasioista. Hmm, kuulostaa tutulta...

No comments:

Post a Comment