Thursday, April 6, 2017

Friendship

I wanted to write one blog update only about one of the most special friendships I am lucky enough to have. She has been there all the times I've cried how miserable I've felt being in Germany. She has been there all the times I've been angry at this country, or struggling with my insomnia, or just telling about the normal everyday life. She has been there all the times I've laughed and explained if I've had a good day. She takes my pictures, and she has been there through thick and thin. Sirkku, don't ever change.


Photo by courtesy of Sirkku.

*****

Halusin kirjoittaa yhden blogipäivityksen vain yhdestä erityisimmistä ystävyyssuhteista joita minulla onnekseni on. Hän on ollut tukena kaikki ne kerrat kun olen itkenyt miten onneton olen ollut Saksassa. Hän on ollut tukena kaikki ne kerrat kun olen ollut vihainen tälle maalle, tai taistellut unettomuuteni kanssa, tai vain kertonut jokapäiväisestä elämästä. Hän on ollut tukena kaikki ne kerrat kun olen nauranut ja kertonut jos minulla on ollut hyvä päivä. Hän ottaa kuvani, ja hän on ollut rinnallani läpi kaiken. Sirkku, älä koskaan muutu.


2 comments: