Monday, April 17, 2017

Nails, movies and traveling

I have postponed doing new nails as I've been way too busy sitting 4 to 6 hours working with them, but now I had the time for some spring nails. I'm very fond of this color. Shape and length is very much to my liking as well.


I also went to the movies yesterday. I realized that there are two movies I want to see, and neither of them will be on anymore after I get back from my travels. First it was time for my absolute favorites: Fast and Furious 8. It was endlessly entertainment, ridiculously hilarious and made no sense whatsoever. I LOVED it :D


I also wanted to see the new version of Ghost in the Shell. I didn't enjoy that as much, for me it was a bit too slow... But stunning visuals, as to be expected. 


I also got a sweet little picture from Finland. My puppies are doing great and enjoying their holiday. Only few more weeks and I can finally have my tiny family together again <3 


Today I am traveling to China for work. I will be gone for almost two weeks. It was a hassle getting the visas (took me a month and a half to get everything sorted), and new twists in the plot until the very last minutes (my animation director having problems with his sinus and doctor threatening no flying), but finally in the end everything worked out and we are good to go. The internet is very restricted in China, and I don't know if I will have access to my blog or Facebook or Google during my visit. If I'm not connected, there will be lots of blog posts coming up after my return! 

*****

Olen lykännyt uusien kynsien tekoa koska olen ollut liian kiireinen istuakseni neljästä kuuteen tuntiin työskennellen niiden kanssa, mutta nyt minulla oli aikaa tehdä kevätkynnet. Olen erittäin tykästynyt tähän väriin. Muoto ja pituus ovat myös erittäin onnistuneet. 

Kävin myös elokuvissa eilen. Tajusin että on kaksi elokuvaa jotka haluan nähdä, eikä niistä kumpikaan ole enää ohjelmistossa kunnes olen palannut reissuiltani. Ensimmäiseksi vuorossa oli ehdoton suosikkini: Fast and Furious 8. Se oli loputtoman viihdyttävä, naurettavan hilpeä eikä siinä ollut mitään järkeä. RAKASTIN sitä :D 

Halusin nähdä myös uuden version Ghost in the Shellistä. En pitänyt siitä yhtä paljon, minulle se oli liian hidas... Mutta visuaalisesti näyttävä, kuten odottaa sopii. 

Sain myös ihanan kuvan Suomesta. Ipanat voivat hyvin ja nauttivat lomastaan. Enää muutama viikko ja saan vihdoin pienen perheeni jälleen kasaan <3

Tänään matkustan Kiinaan työmatkalle. Olen pois lähes kaksi viikkoa. Viisumin saaminen oli yhtä säätöä (siihen meni puolitoista kuukautta), ja uusia juonenkäänteitä aina viime minuuteille saakka (animaatio-ohjaajallani oli ongelmia nenäonteloiden kanssa ja lääkäri uhkasi lentokiellolla), mutta loppujen lopuksi kaikki järjestyi ja me olemme valmiita matkaan. Pääsy internettiin on hyvin rajoitettua Kiinassa, enkä tiedä pääsenkö sen enempää blogiini, Facebookkiin kuin Googleenkaan reissuni aikana. Jos en pääse, paluuni jälkeen on tiedossa runsain mitoin päivityksiä!

1 comment: