Monday, September 25, 2017

Sceneries

Over the weekend it was very nice weather so I took my Furioza and went exploring. I did have a goal too: I had agreed to meet my ex in one of the smaller surrounding cities. I had a hard time finding there as some of the roads were closed due to construction work and Google wasn't really on top of things. I did find it after all, and I have to say it was really nice to see him after all this time. Naturally I took some tourist pictures.



We stopped at one abandoned church while driving to a different city, and he did take some new pics of me too. The church was awesome!!



Despite the hardships I can genuinely say that I am absolutely in love with the sceneries here. It's so crazy to think that I live here, among these places, and I can go and see them any time I want. 

And Furioza? She is fine little beast. She is fast, she is quick, she is silent and she is thirsty as it only befits. She has a little spoiler in the back and when I'm doing over 120, it rises up automatically. Cute <3

*****

Viikonloppuna oli kaunis sää, joten otin Furiozani ja lähdimme tutkimusretkelle. Minulla oli myös tähtäin: olin sopinut tapaavani exäni yhdessä pienemmistä ympärillä olevista kaupungeista. Minulla oli vaikeuksia löytää sinne sillä osa teistä oli suljettu rakennustöiden takia eikä Google ollut ihan ajan tasalla. Lopulta löysin perille, ja on sanottava että olipa mukava nähdä häntä pitkästä aikaa. Luonnollisesti otin myös turistikuvia.

Pysähdyimme matkalla toiseen kaupunkiin eräässä hylätyssä kirkossa, ja hän otti minusta muutamia uusia kuvia. Kirkko oli ihan mahtava!!

Huolimatta kaikista vaikeuksista joita minulla on täällä ollut, voin aidosti sanoa rakastavani maisemia täällä. On ihan hullua ajatella että asun täällä, näiden paikkojen keskellä, ja voin ottaa ja lähteä katsomaan niitä koska vain haluan.

Ja Furioza? Hän on mainio pieni peto. Hän on nopea, hän on ripeä, hän on hiljainen ja hän on janoinen kuten kuuluukin. Hänellä on pieni takaspoileri joka nousee automaattisesti esiin kun ajan yli 120. Söpöä <3


No comments:

Post a Comment