Sunday, June 11, 2017

Lil' bit of everything

Life does go on, as we all know. It goes on even in Germany, and I have started to feel like myself again. Lonely? Yes, but more in control with it. Tired? Yes, but more in control with it too. I guess it is true what they say: what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I'm not entirely sure what the lesson behind all of this is, but I guess I'll realize it sometime in the future, whether it is soon or rather in distant. What I do know, is that I've done hell of a lot soul searching.

What have I been up to? Making pizza in the grill, enjoying the great summer weather and shopping a bit. In truth I tried to find some shoes to a friend, but failed in that. Luckily I didn't have to come home empty handed!


Puppies enjoy the summer weather and long walks too. 



Yesterday I got to see this amazingly colored lake, Walchensee. Breathtaking. 


*****

Elämä jatkuu, kuten kaikki tiedämme. Se jatkuu jopa Saksassa, ja olen taas alkanut tuntea itseni itseksi. Yksinäiseksi? Kyllä, mutta enemmän tasoissa sen kanssa. Väsyneeksi? Kyllä, mutta enemmän tasoissa myös sen kanssa. Kai se on totta mitä sanotaan: se mikä ei tapa, vahvistaa. En ole ihan varma mikä tämän oppitunnin tarkoitus on, mutta se selvinnee joskus tulevaisuudessa, olipa se pian tai joskus myöhemmin. Sen mitä tiedän, on että olen totisesti mönkinyt sieluni pohjamudissa.

Mitä olen siis puuhaillut? Tehnyt pizzaa grillissä, nauttinut kauniista kesäsäästä ja vähän shoppaillut. Oikeasti yritin löytää kenkiä ystävälleni, mutta siinä epäonnistuin. Onneksi en kuitenkaan joutunut palaamaan kotiin tyhjin käsin.

Koirat nauttivat myös kesäsäästä ja pitkistä lenkeistä. 

Eilen pääsin myös näkemään järkyttävän upean värisen järven, Walchenseen. Henkeäsalpaavaa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment