Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Surprise

This land never ceases to surprise me. When I think there can't be anything new anymore because during a year you get to see a lot, I'm proven to be wrong. This time I got pulled over by police. Why? Because I was cycling the wrong direction for 200 meters. They gave me a fine as it was a violation of the traffic law. 20€! I have to say I was impressed. They actually have time for these kind of things!



It's been again sunny days, and we've been enjoying them. We've gone to the park for lunch with colleagues. What could be better?




And of course the puppies are around as well. 


*****

Tämä maa ei koskaan lakkaa yllättämästä minua. Kun ajattelen ettei voi olla mitään uutta enää sillä tokihan vuoden aikana ehtii aika paljon nähdä, huomaan olevani väärässä. Tällä kertaa poliisi pysäytti minut. Miksi? Koska fillaroin väärään suuntaan 200m matkan. Poliisi antoi minulle sakon koska rikoin tieliikennelakia. 20€! Täytyy sanoa että olin vaikuttunut. Niillä on oikeasti aikaa tällaisille asioille! 

Päivät ovat jälleen olleet aurinkoisia, ja olemme nauttineet niistä. Olemme menneet puistoon lounaalle kollegoiden kanssa. Mikäpä olisi parempaa? 

Ja tottahan koirat ovat messissä.

1 comment: