Monday, July 31, 2017

BIG news

So, I got something BIG to tell. It's been couple of days quiet here, but now the wait is worth it. You wanna hear what it is? It is this:


After many years I've returned to my roots. There is a new member to my family: MV Agusta Brutale 675. She came home couple of weeks ago, and now she is finally registered, insured and has a new license plate. I call her Brutale. She is hungry, she is thirsty and she is angry. I think I fell in love with her. She is still leashed as the previous owner didn't have the license to drive a "full" bike, but once I get her unleashed, she will be unstoppable. She is eager to go to the curves and she hugs my frame with her design. We are a good fit and I'm sure we will have fun together. Brutale and me, two foreign ladies cruising the curvy roads. 


*****

Minulla on ISOJA uutisia. Täällä on ollut taas hiljaista muutaman päivän ajan, mutta tällä kertaa odotus on sen arvoinen. Haluatko kuulla mistä on kyse? Tästä: 

Monien vuosien jälkeen olen palannut juurilleni. Perheessäni on uusi jäsen: MV Agusta Brutale 675. Se saapui kotiin pari viikkoa sitten, ja nyt se on vihdoin rekisteröity, vakuutettu ja siinä on uusi rekisterikilpi. Sen nimi on Brutale. Se on nälkäinen, se on janoinen ja se on vihainen. Luulen että rakastuin siihen. Se on edelleen kuristettu sillä edellisellä omistajalla ei ollut oikeutta ajaa isoa pyörää, mutta jahka puran kuristuksen, siitä tulee pysäyttämätön. Se on halukas painamaan mutkiin ja se halaa minua designillaan. Olemme hyvä pari ja olen varma että meillä tulee olemaan hauskaa yhdessä. Brutale ja minä, kaksi ulkomaalaista naista kurvailemassa mutkapätkiä. 

No comments:

Post a Comment