Monday, July 10, 2017

Wonder Woman

Again it's been busy days. I will later tell why, but first a quick post about going to the movies. I went to see WonderWoman last week's Sunday. Sure, it was not a bad one by no means, but I have to say I was disappointed. It was great to see a woman in such a strong leading role, but at the same time the big decision, the sacrifice was made - again - by a man. The movie concentrated also way too much to the second world war and I am not really fond of war movies. Some animation was also surprisingly crappy, so overall I wasn't overly impressed.


I did also assembly the last Ikea stuff, and finally arranged my books to a place they deserve. 


When I moved the books away from the wall they were previously stacked up against, I realized that they were very moist, almost wet. Some books were almost in ruins already. It is crazy that this place has so wet walls that even books get wet. I told about this at work, and I also told to my landlord. He told me to talk about this to the lady who takes care of the building. Lets see what that yields... 

*****

Päivät ovat jälleen olleet kiireisiä. Kerron myöhemmin miksi, mutta ensiksi vähän elokuvista. Kävin katsomassa WonderWomanin viikko sitten sunnuntaina. Ei se paska ollut, mutta täytyy sanoa että olin melko pettynyt. Oli mahtavaa nähdä nainen niin vahvassa pääroolissa, mutta samaan aikaan ison päätöksen, uhrauksen, teki kuitenkin - jälleen - mies. Elokuva keskittyi myös ihan liikaa toiseen maailmansotaan enkä ole kovin innostunut sotaelokuvista. Osa animaatiosta oli myös yllättävän kämäistä, joten en ollut kovinkaan vaikuttunut. 

Kun siirsin kirjojani toiseen paikkaan pois seinän vierestä jossa ne aiemmin olivat pinossa, tajusin että ne olivat hyvin kosteita, lähes märkiä. Osa kirjoista oli jo lähes pilalla. On hullua että tässä paikassa on niin märät seinät että jopa kirjat kastuvat. Kerroin tästä töissä, ja kerroin myös vuokraisännälleni. Hän kehotti puhumaan ensin rouvan kanssa joka huolehtii talon asioista. Katsotaan mitä siitä seuraa...

No comments:

Post a Comment