Thursday, February 22, 2018

Fast&Furious Live Action Show

On Sunday was finally THE day I had been waiting for so long - Fast&Furious Live Action Show rolled into town!! I had bought tickets for myself already long ago, before I had even met my man. He wanted to join me, and luckily the seat next to me was still available when he bought his ticket.



It was not sold out, but it was not empty either. In truth it was a silly show. Sure, the drivers were amazingly skilled, and the amount of practice they've done must've been enormous. However, they had "actors" who were "acting" and leading the "story" onwards. The "actors" were not German, and everything had been dubbed into German, so they just playback-ed the shit out of it not even trying to pretend they were even close with the wording. There was way too much talking and overacting, but also lot of very enjoyable car stunts!



When we left from Olympiahalle, I noticed this sign. I don't know should I be offended or amused, but they actually have here parking spots for women. Because it's me, I'm offended as I don't need anyone to a) help me to park or b) I can always, ALWAYS, get myself out where ever I have ended up in. 


Over the weekend winter finally came to Munich! I had hoped it wouldn't arrive, and I've been bicycling still every day, but I have to say that today the weather was just too bad and I had at least three near-accidents and I almost bursted into tears when I finally reached home. My man sent me to hot shower immediately and told me that maybe it would be wiser to either take the train or the car for a few days until the snow has melted. Over the coming weekend it will get even colder, temperature will drop close to -10 degrees. 


*****

Sunnuntaina vihdoin koitti SE päivä jota olin odottanut niin kauan - Fast&Furious Live Action Show saapui kaupunkiin!! Olin ostanut itselleni liput jo kauan sitten, jo ennen kuin tapasin mieheni. Hän halusi lähteä mukaan, ja onneksi viereinen paikka oli vielä vapaa silloin kun hän osti lippunsa. 

Show ei ollut loppuunmyyty, mutta se ei ollut myöskään tyhjä. Rehellisyyden nimissä show oli typerä. Toki, kuskit olivat mielettömän taitavia ja harjoittelun määrän on pakko ollut olla tolkuton. Kuitenkin showssa oli "näyttelijöitä" jotka "näyttelivät" ja veivät "tarinaa" eteenpäin. "Näyttelijät" eivät olleet saksalaisia, ja kaikki oli dubattu saksaksi, joten he vain liikuttelivat huuliaan helvetisti yrittämättä edes osua sanoihin. Puhetta ja ylinäyttelyä oli aivan liikaa, mutta myös hyvin viihdyttäviä autotemppuja!

Kun lähdimme Olympiahallesta, huomasin tämän kyltin. En tiedä pitäisikö minun olla loukkaantunut vai huvittunut, mutta täällä oikeasti on parkkipaikkoja vain naisille. Koska kyseessä olen minä, olen loukkaantunut sillä en tarvitse ketään a) auttamaan minua parkkeeraamaan tai b) saan itseni aina, AINA, ulos sieltä mihin ikinä olen joutunut. 

Viikonloppuna talvi saapui vihdoin Müncheniin! Olin toivonut ettei se saapuisi, ja olen silti fillaroinut töihin joka päivä, mutta on sanottava että tänään keli oli aivan kamala ja lähes jouduin onnettomuuteen ainakin kolmesti ja melkein purskahdin itkuun kun viimein pääsin kotiin. Mieheni lähetti minut välittömästi kuumaan suihkuun ja totesi että ehkä nyt olisi järkevämpää mennä joko junalla tai autolla muutaman päivän ajan kunnes lumi on sulanut. Tulevan viikonlopun aikana tulee vielä kylmempää sillä lämpötilat putoavat lähelle -10 astetta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment