Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Flowers

As not much has happened during the last days other than giving antibiotics to Hirmu, I wanted to write a little bit about the happy pink marshmallow cloud. It is still going on very strongly, and even though it was great to be on a holiday together, it has been even better getting to know each other in the everyday life. I can genuinely say that I am oh so very happy at the moment. Of course a big part of that happiness comes from the pink cloud, but overall I feel like life is finally settling down after the heavy storms. I've been continuing seeing my therapist, and I think it has helped me a lot.

And the pink cloud? Not only is it afloat sternly, but he also brought me flowers. After a hard week at work and after a long day at the studio, I come home and there is some flowers waiting for me. And not only that, he also makes sure that he has food waiting for me as I usually come home later. As you can see, no reason to let go of the pink marshmallow cloud.


*****

Koska ihan hirveästi ei ole uusia tapahtumia muuta kuin Hirmun antibiootit, halusin kirjoittaa hieman vaaleanpunaisesta hattarapilvestä. Se on erinomaisen hyvinvoiva, ja vaikka olikin mahtavaa olla lomalla yhdessä, on ollut vieläkin parempaa tutustua toisiimme perusarjessa. Voin aidosti sanoa että olen hyvin onnellinen tällä hetkellä. Tottakai suuri osa tästä onnesta tulee pinkistä pilvestä, mutta yleisesti ottaen minusta tuntuu siltä että elämä on vihdoinkin asettumassa raskaan myrskyn jälkeen. Olen jatkanut terapeutillani käymistä, ja uskon että siitä on ollut minulle paljon apua.

Ja pinkki pilvi? Se ei ainoastaan leiju vahvasti, vaan hän toi minulle myös kukkasia. Raskaan työviikon ja pitkän päivän jälkeen tulen kotiin ja siellä odottaa pöydällä kukkasia. Ja eikä siinä kaikki, hän myös pitää huolen siitä että ruoka on valmiina odottamassa minua sillä tuleen kotiin yleensä myöhemmin. Kuten huomaatte, ei ole mitään syytä päästää irti pinkistä vaahtokarkkipilvestä.

No comments:

Post a Comment