Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day

Today it was Valentine's Day. In Finland it's more friendship's day than loved one's day, and here in Germany I haven't yet figured it out. We didn't celebrate the day that much with my man, but he did get me flowers <3 I said to him that I guess we more or less forgot the day, and he answered me that well he didn't. The only thing I got him was me sweaty from bicycling home :D


He got me some pink and white roses because of the nature of the day and because of me. See? Pink marshmallow cloud <3

*****

Tänään oli Ystävänpäivä. Suomessa se on enemmän ystävyyden päivä kuin rakkaussuhteen päivä, ja täällä Saksassa en ole vielä hiffannut. Emme juurikaan juhlineet päivää mieheni kanssa, mutta hän toi minulle kukkasia <3 Sanoin hänelle että taisimme enemmän tai vähemmän unohtaa koko päivän, ja hän vastasi että no ei hän unohtanut. Ainoa asia jonka hän sai minulta oli minä hikisenä fillaroinnin jälkeen :D

Hän toi minulle vaaleanpunaisia ja valkoisia ruusuja koska päivän luonne ja koska minä. Huomaatteko? Pinkki vaahtokarkkipilvi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment