Friday, February 9, 2018

Tabaluga

As most of you know, I moved to Germany to produce an animation feature for Trixter. It was not Trixter's own production but work-for-hire. Its name was never a secret, but some days ago there has been first articles! This is one of them that I found:

http://www.animationmagazine.net/features/global-screen-flies-with-tabaluga-movie/

The poster I found from here:

http://www.filmstarts.de/filme/bildergalerien/bildergalerie-18516077/

It's been a long road to get here, and it will still take some time to get the movie finished. My job with it is almost done as rest of the production is being handled by the Canadians. There has been ups and and downs, tears and fights, hard lessons to learn. It has been easily the most difficult production of my entire career, and I've seen a few. But, despite the hardships it threw on my path, despite all the bullshit I had to endure, I still produced my very first feature and I dare say that I did excellent.

*****

Kuten suurin osa teistä tietääkin, muutin Saksaan tuottaakseni Trixterille animaatioelokuvan. Se ei ollut Trixterin omaa tuotantoa vaan toimeksianto. Sen nimi ei koskaan ollut salaisuus, mutta muutama päivä sitten ensimmäiset artikkelit on julkaistu! Tässä yksi jonka löysin:

Ja julisteen löysin täältä:

Matka on ollut pitkä, ja menee vielä jonkin aikaa ennen kuin elokuva on kokonaan valmis. Urakkani sen parissa on lähes ohi sillä lopputuotanto tehdään Kanadassa. Matkalla on ollut ylä- ja alamäkiä, kyyneleitä ja tappeluita, raskaita oppitunteja. Se on ollut helposti vaikein tuotanto urallani, ja olen nähnyt niitä muutamia. Mutta, huolimatta kaikista vastoinkäymisistä, huolimatta kaikesta paskasta jonka jouduin kestämään, minä tuotin silti ensimmäisen elokuvani ja uskallanpa väittää olleeni erinomainen.

No comments:

Post a Comment