Sunday, October 9, 2016

Dark world

Needless to say, it has been extremely dark world for the past few days. Germany has not been good to me, and the last days have been in many ways just as hard as the first weeks were - or maybe even harder. World is not yet necessarily brighter, but life does go on.

So, I unpacked today my sewing machine and toolkit, dug out some fabrics from the moving boxes and made myself four new beanies. The temperatures have dropped significantly here as well, and since I still don't have any hair, my head has been freezing. In stores there isn't any beanie that I actually would like, but luckily I can easily fix that problem!


*****

Tarpeetonta sanoa, maailma on ollut erittäin musta viime päivinä. Saksa ei ole ollut minulle hyvä, ja viime päivät ovat olleet monella tapaa ihan yhtä raskaita kuin ensimmäiset viikot olivat - tai jopa vielä raskaampia. Maailma ei ole välttämättä kirkkaampi, mutta elämällä on tapana jatkua. 

Niinpä purin tänään ompelukoneeni ja tarvikepakin, kaivoin esiin joitakin kankaita muuttolaatikoista ja ompelin itselleni neljä uutta pipoa. Lämpötilat ovat pudonneet merkittävästi täälläkin, ja koska minulla ei ole edelleenkään yhtään tukkaa, pääni on jäätynyt. Kaupoissa ei ole yhtään pipoa josta oikeasti tykkäisin, mutta onneksi pystyn helposti korjaamaan tämän ongelman! 

No comments:

Post a Comment