Thursday, October 27, 2016

Hamburg

In the beginning of the week it was again time to back my bags and travel to Hamburg. We had a two-day production meeting in there, and like usual, mostly we got the hotel, meeting place and airport.



Hotel was very nice, though the rooms very, very small. Bathroom reminded me by its size of my very first apartment in Helsinki - the tiny studio with even tinier bathroom. View from hotel window was to the courtyard. 

On the second day we walked to a restaurant for lunch and on the way there I took some photos. This is the most sightseeing of Hamburg I've ever done! 


Meeting place itself was located in the harbor area. Very trendy, very hip, and lots of bigbigBIG cargo ships passing by the window. 


*****

Viikon alussa oli jälleen aika pakata laukut ja matkustaa Hampuriin. Meillä oli siellä kahden päivän tuotantopalaveri, ja kuten yleensäkin, eniten näimme hotellin, tapaamispaikan ja lentokentän. 

Hotelli oli oikein mukava, joskin huoneet olivat todella, todella pienet. Kylpyhuone muistutti minua ensimmäisestä asunnostani Helsingissä - pikkuinen yksiö vielä pienemmällä kylpyhuoneella. Näkymä hotellin ikkunasta oli sisäpihalle. 

Toisena päivänä kävelimme ravintolaan lounaalle ja matkalla sinne otin muutamia kuvia. Tämä olikin enemmän nähtävyyksiä Hampurissa kuin koskaan aiemmin!

Tapaamispaikka itsessään sijaitsi satama-alueella. Kovin trendikäs, kovin hip ja paljon isojaisojaISOJA rahtilaivoja seilasi ikkunan ohi. 



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site. Sheffield Pizza Takeaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your augment or even I fulfillment you get admission to persistently quickly. Cleaners Manchester

    ReplyDelete