Monday, October 3, 2016

The Alps

On Saturday we took the bike and rode to the mountains. I love mountains, ever since I first saw the Canadian Rocky Mountains I've been in love with them. I don't hike, but I love how relentless they are.


We took this cable car to get all the way to the top.


I know it is childish but we found the name of this cable car thingy quite hilarious: Wank-cars. And the restaurant at the top was called Wankhause :D We shared a typical bavarian lunch with my man and I wanted to have hot chocolate as well. 



It was a great day trip and we had a blast. The road to the mountains was great with a bike! Sun was shining, and it was still very warm. Easily one of the best days. 



And of course we took selfies. And tourist pictures. 



*****

Lauantaina ajoimme prätkällä vuorille. Rakastan vuoria, aina siitä saakka kun näin Kanadan Kalliovuoret ensimmäisen kerran olen ollut niihin rakastunut. En patikoi, mutta rakastan sitä kuinka periksiantamattomia ne ovat. 

Menimme kaapelihissillä ylös asti. 

Tiedän että se on lapsellista, mutta meistä tämän kaapelihissisysteemin nimi oli aika hupaisa: wank-vaunu. Ja ravintola huipulla oli nimeltään Wankhause :D Jaoimme tyypillisen bavarialaisen lounaan mieheni kanssa ja halusin myös kaakaon. 

Se oli loistava päiväreissu ja meillä oli hauskaa. Tie vuorille oli prätkällä mahtava! Aurinko paistoi ja oli vielä hyvin lämmintä. Helposti yksi parhaista päivistä.

Ja tietenkin otimme selfieitä. Ja turistikuvia. 



No comments:

Post a Comment