Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Brutale and curvy roads, again

On Sunday me and my beloved Brutale went riding again. A friend of mine took us with them, and it was so, so, SO great! The sceneries, the curves, the speed, the company. It was easily one of the best days I've had! Of course the bikes deserved their own picture.



Our first pitstop was at Spitzingsee. I just can't get enough of these sceneries. I mean, look at this!


And of course I needed my tourist pictures. 




Along the way we saw these crazy cool old timer classic cars. 




Then it was time to have lunch. We stopped at Thiersee, already across the Austrian border.


For dessert I took this rhubarb thing. I don't exactly know how it was made, but it was crazy good. 


Seriously, it was so awesome day. We had fun, I wasn't too slow, I gained a lot of confidence with my Brutale, sun was shining and it was warm. What else can you possibly need? 

*****

Sunnuntaina minä ja rakas Brutaleni menimme ajelemaan. Ystäväni otti meidät mukaansa, ja se oli niin, niin, NIIN siistiä! Maisemat, mutkat, vauhti, seura. Helposti yksi parhaista päivistä joita minulla on ollut! Ja tottakai pyörät ansaitsivat oman kuvansa. 

Ensimmäinen pysähdyspaikkamme oli Spitzingseellä. En vaan saa tarpeeksi näistä maisemista. Katsokaa nyt! 

Ja tottakai tarvitsin turistikuvani. 

Matkan varrella näimme sairaan hienoja vanhoja klassikkoautoja. 

Sitten oli aika syödä lounasta. Pysähdyimme Thierseellä, joka oli jo Itävallan rajan toisella puolen. 

Jälkiruuaksi otin raparperijuttua. En tarkalleen tiedä miten se oli valmistettu, mutta hullun hyvää se oli. 

Mutta oikeasti, päivä oli aivan mahtava. Meillä oli hauskaa, en ollut liian hidas, sain rutkasti lisää itseluottamusta Brutaleni kanssa, aurinko paistoi ja päivä oli lämmin. Mitä muuta voisi enää tarvita? 

1 comment: