Sunday, August 27, 2017

Unluckiest production of them all

As I have mentioned few times, the production I'm working with has been a nightmare. Extremely difficult conditions, but like that is not enough, it's also been very unlucky. During late winter my editor hurt his knee while playing frisbee and was admitted to a hospital for a week. I went to visit him, of course.

A little bit over a week ago my animation director managed to get himself in a bicycle accident and he was admitted to a hospital. It luckily sounded more serious than it was (fraction in the skull), but he sure gave us a scare and caused me tons of headache in production. Things always get sorted out, and so it went down this time as well. I visited also him at the hospital, but let me tell you: I have visited way too many hospitals during one production!



1 comment: