Thursday, August 10, 2017

Lazy Sunday

As Sunday came, it was time to do new set of nails. As I've done my nails almost for ten years now, the amount of materials I have is pretty... Well. It's a lot. This is my set up, and the materials are in two huge storage boxes.


These are the nails that came to be. Lilac, diamonds, white. Pretty cool!


As my puppies haven't made an appearance in my blog in a long time, Hirmu says hi. Sometimes it is very hard to be a tiny chihuahua, being tired and all. 


*****

Sunnuntain myötä oli aika tehdä uudet kynnet. Koska olen tehnyt kynteni lähes 10 vuotta, materiaalejakin on kertynyt... No. Niitä on paljon. Tässä on kynsistudioni, ja materiaalit täyttävät kaksi isoa säilytyslaatikkoa. 

Tällaiset kynnet tulivat. Lilaa, timantteja, valkoista. Aika jees!

Koska ipanat eivät ole esiintyneet blogissa aikoihin, Hirmu sanoo heippa. Joskus on raskasta olla pieni chihuahua kun väsyttääkin. 

1 comment: