Friday, August 25, 2017

Goodbyes

It seems that my life here has been a lot of saying goodbyes. This time it was Mafe, my trusted coordinator and someone I'm proud to call my friend. It was known for a long time that she will go and reach for her dreams. It made me cry when we said goodbye, as proud as I am of her. We of course had a team lunch and it was for her farewell. 


We had last week also a wrap up party to celebrate one of the projects being finished. 


Mafe, you are the best. You go girl, and you show them what you are made of. Don't forget to invite me to your restaurant's grand opening when it's time! 



*****

Elämäni täällä on ollut pitkälti jäähyväisiä. Tällä kertaa oli Mafen, luotetun koordinaattorini ja jota voin ylpeänä kutsua ystäväkseni, aika lähteä. Oli tiedossa jo kauan että hän lähtee tavoittelemaan unelmiaan. Jäähyväiset saivat minut itkemään, niin ylpeä kuin olenkin hänestä. Meillä oli tietenkin tiimilounas ja tällä kertaa lounas oli myös hänen jäähyväisiä varten. 

Viime viikolla meillä oli myös wrap up juhlat erään valmistuneen projektin kunniaksi. 

Mafe, olet paras. Mene ja näytä kaikille mistä sinut on tehty. Äläkä unohda kutsua minua ravintolasi avajaisiin kun on sen aika! 


No comments:

Post a Comment