Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Quiet days

For a few days it's been quiet here. Not much going on other than basic days. However, don't you worry: weekend and next week are entirely a different thing!

First my doggies are going to stay over with studio's secretary while I'm traveling.

Second my man is taking me to see his hometown and meet his parents. I can't wait, but it makes me pretty nervous.

Third I will be going to Hamburg next week to a production meeting.

And on top of this my doggies will also go to their first German veterinarian check-up before Hirmu goes under her dental surgery! So next week is nothing but updates!

I wanted to end this much-a-do-nothing post on a humorous note. I always imagined myself under a palm tree if I ever would move to abroad. I guess it's a palm tree even if it's in a pot :D


*****

Viime päivät ovat olleet hiljaisia. Ei juuri muuta kuin perusarkea. Mutta älkää huoliko: viikonloppu ja ensi viikko ovatkin ihan eri asia!

Ensiksi koirat menevät sihteerille hoitoon siksi aikaa kun matkustan.

Toiseksi mieheni vie minut kotikaupunkiinsa ja tapaamaan vanhempiaan. En malta odottaa, mutta se saa minut melko hermostuneeksi.

Kolmanneksi menen ensi viikolla Hampuriin tuotantopalaveriin.

Ja kaiken tämän lisäksi koirat menevät ensimmäistä kertaa saksalaiselle eläinlääkärille tarkastukseen ennen Hirmun hammasleikkausta! Joten ensi viikko ei ole muuta kuin päivityksiä!

Halusin päättää tämän paljon melua tyhjästä -postauksen humoristisesti. Olen aina kuvitellut itseni palmun alle jos ulkomaille joskus muuttaisin. Kai ruukussa oleva palmu kelpaa :D

2 comments: