Friday, September 23, 2016

Connected

Ladies and gentlemen, may I take a moment of your time to inform that we have, nothing more, nothing less, proper internet connection at home! It was long days without internet, but oh boy this new one was worth the wait. It not only actually works, but is fast and to my utter astonishment reliable. Germany, you are full of surprises!

This means that now I can finally tell you all about our trip to Finland! As you might remember, I left already last week's Thursday and my man came a bit later on Saturday. A friend of mine was a sweetheart and picked me and the puppies up from the airport and took me to my place. The puppies went to my neighbor for the weekend. On Friday I spent the day with colleagues and friends. I did shopping for candy that I promised to bring to my colleagues here at Trixter. I did shopping for the stuff I need here: baking powder and black pepper and salmiakki. And chocolate for my man.


On Saturday I took my 9 year old godsons to the movies. We went to see The Secret Life of Pets, and it was awesome! Boys behaved nicely and we had fun, like we always do.


Then it was time to pick up my man from the airport and drive to see my mum. It all went well, and then on our way back home we stopped by at good friends of mine for a dinner. We had homemade burgers from the grill and damn was it good or what! I don't think I've ever been that full before! They also had a new family member: tiny chihuahua puppy called Laku. He was a funny little thing with lots of energy!


 And to keep up the suspense: to be continued :)

Photos by courtesy of Erik Markus Schuetz and Sirkku <3

*****

Hyvä herrasväki, voinko häiritä teitä hetken kertoakseni että meillä on, ei enempää eikä vähempää, oikea internetyhteys kotona! Päivät ilman nettiä olivat pitkät, mutta voi pojat tämä uusi yhteys oli odottamisen arvoinen. Se ei ainoastaan toimi, vaan on myös nopea ja äärettömäksi hämmästyksekseni luotettava. Saksa, olet täynnä yllätyksiä!

Tämä tarkoittaa sitä että voin vihdoin kertoa kaiken matkastamme Suomeen! Kuten ehkä muistatte, lähdin jo viime viikon torstaina ja mieheni tuli vähän myöhemmin lauantaina. Ystäväni oli kultainen ja nouti minut ja koirat kentältä ja vei luokseni. Koirat menivät naapurilleni viikonlopuksi. Perjantaina vietin päivän kollegoiden ja ystävien kanssa. Ostin karkit jotka lupasin tuoda kollegoilleni Trixterillä. Ostin myös tavarat jotka tarvitsen täällä: leivinjauhetta ja mustapippuria ja salmiakkia. Ja suklaata miehelleni.

Lauantaina vein 9-v. kummipoikani elokuviin katsomaan Lemmikkien Salaista Elämää. Se oli mahtava! Pojat käyttäytyivät hienosti ja meillä oli hauskaa, kuten aina.

Sitten olikin jo aika hakea mieheni kentältä ja ajaa tapaamaan äitiäni. Kaikki meni hyvin, ja paluumatkalla pysähdyimme hyvien ystävieni luona illalliselle. Ruokana oli grillissä tehtyjä hampurilaisia ja hitto miten hyviä ne olivat! En usko että olen ikinä ollut niin täynnä! Heillä oli myös uusi perheenjäsen: pieni chihuahuan pentu nimeltä Laku. Se oli hauska pieni otus täynnä energiaa!

Ja pitääkseni yllä jännitystä: jatkoa seuraa :)






No comments:

Post a Comment