Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Packing

Tomorrow I'm traveling to Finland for a long weekend. Friday is packed with meetings and seeing friends. On Saturday I will take my godsons to the movies and my man will fly also to Finland and we will visit my family and friends later in the evening. Sunday is full of sightseeing and friends. On Monday the moving company will come over to pack some more stuff I need to relocate to Munich, and later in the day we will fly back to Germany. There will definitely be no problems of how to spend time!

Next update will take place after returning to Germany because I reckon there is no time to do any updating while being in Finland. But I have to admit: I'm really looking forward visiting my home country. I still have the feeling of not really belonging here and not there either anymore, but how I do miss my friends, my place and the simple fact that I understand how the universe works.

Puppies have recovered from their surgery perfectly and they will also visit Finland with us. On that note Hannibal says good night y'all <3


*****

Huomenna matkustan Suomeen viettämään pitkää viikonloppua. Perjantai on täynnä tapaamisia ja ystävien näkemistä. Lauantaina vien kummipoikani elokuviin ja mieheni lentää myös Suomeen ja menemme käymään perheeni luona ja myöhemmin illalla vierailemme ystävien luona. Sunnuntai on täynnä nähtävyyksiä ja ystäviä. Maanantaina muuttofirma tulee pakkaamaan lisää tavaraa jotka tarvitsen Müncheniin ja myöhemmin päivällä lennämme takaisin Saksaan. Ei ole todellakaan vapaa-ajan vietto-ongelmia!

Seuraava päivitys tapahtuu Saksaan paluun jälkeen sillä en usko Suomessa vierailun ajan olevan juurikaan ylimääräistä aikaa päivityksille. Minulla on edelleen olo etten oikein kuulu tänne, mutten enää sinnekään, mutta voi kuinka ikävöinkään ystäviäni, asuntoani ja yksinkertaista seikkaa että ymmärrän miten universumi toimii.

Koirat ovat toipuneet leikkauksesta täydellisesti ja myös he vierailevat Suomessa kanssamme. Tähän on hyvä päättää Hannibalin toivottaessa kaikille hyvää yötä <3

No comments:

Post a Comment