Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Surgery

Today was very scary day. Both of my girls went to the vet to get spayed.


Luckily I was worried without a reason. Everything went fine, and girls were already recovering in no time. They had dressed girls with these great overalls to prevent licking of the wounds and dirt. No annoying collars! But I'm happy this got done. Expensive as hell, but better for their health in the long run. What wouldn't I do for my kids? <3 



*****

Tänään oli erittäin pelottava päivä. Molemmat tyttöni menivät eläinlääkärille steriloitavaksi. 

Onneksi olin huolissani ilman syytä. Kaikki meni hyvin, ja tytöt olivat toipumaan päin hetkessä. Heille oli myös puettu tällaiset erittäin näppärät haalarit estämään haavan nuolemista ja lian kertymistä. Ei ärsyttäviä kaulureita! Mutta olen iloinen että tämä tuli tehtyä. Helkkarin kallista, mutta parempi heidän terveydelleen pitkällä tähtäimellä. Mitäpä en tekisi lasteni vuoksi? <3



No comments:

Post a Comment