Sunday, September 25, 2016

Finland, part 2

Trip to Finland, part 2. On Sunday we went to sightseeing. First target was The Fortress of Suomenlinna.

We of course took the ferry to Suomenlinna. 


The weather couldn't have been any more perfect! Not too warm, but warm enough. It was one of those perfect autumn days that you can smell the winter is coming yet it gives the memories of the summer that passed. My man liked the fortress a lot and I always enjoy going there. 



My man took his camera with him, and I got to pose on some pictures. 



After Suomenlinna we did a little sightseeing in the center and met one of my best friends. 



I told my man it is forbidden for him to take these kind of pictures anymore because I can't stand to see how sad I am. It was great to visit Finland, it was great to show my man where I come from, but at the same time it was heartbreaking. I don't know when I'm going there the next time, and from now on I can't stay at my apartment because I found somebody who can rent it for a longer period of time. As nice as it is to see my friends and family, at the same time it sucks because all I feel is being guilty - not being able to see everyone and not being able to spend enough time with everyone. My home is not there, but it's not yet here either. 

When Monday came, also the moving company arrived. I decided to pack a little bit more stuff to Germany to help me better feel at home. They did a great job, like previously, but my heart broke. I hope when the stuff arrives I will be a little bit more whole again. Now I'm not. 

Then it was time to return to Germany, to the loft, to the world without working internet as we soon found out. 

*****

Matka Suomeen, osa 2. Sunnuntaina menimme katselemaan nähtävyyksiä. Ensimmäinen kohde oli Suomenlinna. 

Menimme tietenkin lautalla sinne. 

Sää ei olisi voinut olla enää parempi! Ei liian lämmintä, mutta tarpeeksi lämmintä. Se oli yksi niistä täydellisistä syyspäivistä jolloin voit haistaa talven olevan tulossa, mutta silti päivä antaa muistot menneestä kesästä. Mieheni piti kovasti Suomenlinnasta ja minä nautin aina siellä käymisestä. 

Mieheni otti kameransa mukaan, ja pääsin poseeraamaan muutamissa kuvissa. 

Suomenlinnan jälkeen katselimme hieman nähtävyyksiä keskustassa ja tapasimme yhden parhaimmista ystävistäni. 

Sanoin miehelleni että on kiellettyä ottaa tällaisia kuvia enää sillä en kestä nähdä sitä kuinka surullinen olen. Oli mahtavaa käydä Suomessa, oli hienoa näyttää miehelleni mistä tulen, mutta samalla se oli sydäntäsärkevää. En tiedä koska olen menossa Suomeen seuraavan kerran, ja tästä eteenpäin en voi yöpyä asunnossani sillä löysin siihen vuokralaisen pidemmäksi aikaa. Niin kivaa kuin onkin nähdä ystäviä ja perhettä, samaan aikaan se on syvältä sillä tunnen vain syyllisyyttä - en pysty näkemään kaikkia enkä pysty viettämään kaikkien kanssa tarpeeksi aikaa. Kotini ei ole siellä, mutta se ei ole vielä täälläkään. 

Kun maanantai koitti, myös muuttofirma saapui. Päätin pakata lisää tavaraa Saksaan auttamaan kotiutumisessa. Muuttofirma teki hienoa työtä, kuten edelliselläkin kerralla, mutta sydämeni särkyi. Toivon tavaroiden saapuessa tuntevani itseni hieman enemmän kokonaiseksi. Nyt en sitä ole. 

Sitten olikin aika palata Saksaan, loftiin, maailmaan ilman toimivaa internettiä kuten saimme pian huomata. 

2 comments: