Saturday, January 7, 2017

Addiction, part 2

As some of you might remember, I once told that I have an addiction called shoes. In Edmonton there is a very evil shoe store called DaVinci. Look at these beautiful ones that came home with me:



We also went to another very evil shoe store. I haven't bought new shoes in ages (well, maybe just one pair in Finland... and the sneakers here in Munich... but not much more than those, I swear!), and I guess I don't have to either after this trip...


*****

Kuten jotkut teistä ehkä muistavat, kerroin kerran että minulla on addiktio nimeltä kengät. Edmontonissa on erittäin paha kenkäkauppa nimeltä DaVinci. Katsokaa näitä kaunottaria jotka tulivat kotiin mukanani: 

Menimme myös toiseen erittäin pahaan kenkäkauppaan. En ole ostanut uusia kenkiä ikuisuuksiin (no, ehkä vain yhdet kengät Suomessa... ja lenkkarit täällä Münchenissä... mutta ei paljoa muita, vannon!),  ja ei vissiin tarvitse tämänkään reissun jälkeen ostella...

No comments:

Post a Comment