Tuesday, January 31, 2017

More crafting

As I have absolutely nothing new to tell (well, in truth there is a lot of work related stuff but I can't share them in public), I wanted to show you a little bit more of the crafting I've done over the years. There is lot of different techniques I've tried, and different outcomes. Take a look at the few best ones! This is absolutely one of my favorites. I got the doilies from my neighbor, colored them black, built the support frame, built a mold, made the doilies wet with glue-water mixture, dried them over the mold, attached them to the support frame and hang the lights inside. Pretty!


Played around with doilies and water and glue some more. 


Balloons, water, glue, lights - light balls as an end result!



I also tried macrame. 


Handy idea to hang your earrings! With hot glue I attached the lace to the shelf, and boom! All the earrings found their place. 


Like I mentioned, back in Finland I made few wreaths for others. 



Damn, seeing these pictures makes me miss my clean, perfectly renovated, colorful home so bad. 

*****

Koska minulla ei ole yhtään mitään uutta kerrottavaa (no, todellisuudessa olisi paljon työliitännäistä asiaa, mutta en voi jakaa niitä julkisesti), halusin näyttää hieman lisää askarteluita joita olen tehnyt vuosien varrella. Olen kokeillut erilaisia tekniikoita ja tuloksena on ollut erilaisia tuotoksia. Katso muutamia parhaista! Tämä on ehdottomasti yksi lemppareistani. Sain pitsiliinat naapuriltani, värjäsin ne mustaksi, rakensin tukirakenteen, rakensin muotin, kastelin liinat vesi-liimaseoksessa, kuivasin ne muotin päällä, kiinnitin ne tukirakenteeseen ja ripustin valot sisään. Nätti!

Touhusin lisää pitsiliinojen ja veden ja liiman kanssa. 

Ilmapalloja, vettä, liimaa, valot - lopputuloksena valopallot!

Kokeilin myös macrameta.

Näppärä idea ripustaa korvikset! Kiinnitin kuumaliimalla pitsin hyllyn reunaan ja boom! Kaikki korvikset löysivät paikkansa. 

Kuten mainitsin, Suomessa ollessani tein kransseja myös muille. 

Hitto. Näiden kuvien näkeminen saa minut ikävöimään siistiä, täydellisesti remontoitua, värikästä kotiani niin kovasti.

No comments:

Post a Comment