Monday, July 25, 2016

Finland

It was a very busy weekend back in Finland as I suspected. I spent time with friends, did tons of laundry and went to the movies. I also fulfilled my duty and brought back lots of Finnish chocolate and licorice. On top of that I also packed my motorbike gear and took them with me.

In the movies it was latest Star Trek (kinda sucked), but we had fun. We also tested for the first time this brand new theater with new sound surround and all fancy stuff.



The second movie for the weekend was Tarzan. The sole reason to go watch that in the first place was to see Alexander in minimum clothes. Well. He wore clothes almost the whole movie, and when he finally took his shirt off, no loincloth but pants. I am not pleased. 


It's quite clear that I have to find a solution for doing my laundry in Finland. I just can't drag a luggage heavy as hell filled with dirty laundry with me to Finland and back to Germany with clean laundry. It just doesn't work out. 


But the girls are very experienced travelers. They seem to be happy, as long as they have me as their companion. Best traveling buddies <3


New date have also been settled, so it's gonna be an interesting week.  I really can't wait. And yes, he reads my blog also ;) I hope he likes the chocolate and licorice I brought to him! 

****

Viikonloppu Suomessa oli kovin kiireinen kuten arvelinkin. Vietin aikaa ystävien kanssa, pesin tonneittain likapyykkiä ja kävin elokuvissa. Täytin myös velvollisuuteni ja toin paljon suomalaista suklaata ja lakritsia. Sen lisäksi pakkasin mukaani myös prätkäkamppeeni.

Leffassa vuorossa oli uusin Star Trek (aika huono), mutta meillä oli hauskaa. Testasimme myös ensimmäistä kertaa uusittua salia uudella äänentoistojärjestelmällä ja muilla vekottimilla.

Viikonlopun toinen elokuva oli Tarzan. Ainoa syy mennä katsomaan koko leffaa alun alkaenkin oli nähdä Alexander vähissä vaatteissa. No. Hän käytti vaatteita lähes koko elokuvan ajan, ja kun lopulta otti paidan pois, housut jäivät eikä ollut lannevaatetta. En ole tyytyväinen.

On varsin selvää että pyykinpesulle Suomessa täytyy löytyä ratkaisu. En vaan voi raahata edestakaisin helvetin painavaa matkalaukkua mukanani likapyykki Suomeen ja puhtaat pyykit Saksaan. Se ei vaan toimi. 

Mutta tytöt ovat hyvin kokeneita matkustajia. Ne vaikuttavat onnellisilta niin kauan kuin minä olen vierellä. Parhaat matkakaverit <3

Uudet treffitkin on jo sovittu, joten viikosta tulee mielenkiintoinen. En oikeasti malta odottaa. Ja kyllä, hän myös lukee blogiani ;) Toivon että hän pitää suklaasta ja lakritsista jotka toin! 











No comments:

Post a Comment