Friday, July 8, 2016

Five and a half weeks

So, I came here five and half a weeks ago. I heard just this week that for some people who move abroad, it's common to experience this hatred-stage towards the new country/city instead of being on a honeymoon. Apparently I'm among those hatred-people. Someone with more brains would've done a little bit google-ing of these stages before moving, but not me. Someone with more brains would've been less stressed of how fucked up they are for feeling just hatred towards pretty much everything, but not me.

Well. Now I know. Better late than never, eh?

Five and a half weeks. I'm still waiting the locksmith to come and chance the locks. At the moment I'm not able to lock my front door. At all. Ever. I don't know about you, but I would like to lock my door. I'm still waiting for the SIM-card, of course. I'm waiting for the plumber to come and fix my toilet. With shower there seems to be a bigger issue with mold and all that. Awesome. I'm also waiting for the social security number.

Five and a half weeks. I've received my tax number. Yesterday I received my debit card. Now I only need to figure out how to actually sign up to the online bank so that I could actually transfer money from my Finnish account to my brand new German account.


Five and a half weeks. I have my puppies here with me. I've started running again. The weather has been very nice and warm for many days in a row now. Work is going very well and now that I think about it, it doesn't feel like a prison anymore. Stressed out puppies showed today the first time signs that they will settle down. 


See? They have been this content the last time in Finland. Lets see what the next five and a half weeks will bring with them.

****

Eli. Tulin tänne viisi ja puoli viikkoa sitten. Kuulin juuri tällä viikolla että joillekin jotka muuttavat ulkomaille, on yleistä tuntea vihaa uutta maata/kaupunkia kohtaan sen sijaan että olisi kuherruskuukautta viettämässä. Näköjään olen noiden viha-ihmisten joukossa. Joku, jolla on enemmän aivoja, olisi ottanut asioista selvää ennen muuttoa, mutta en minä. Joku, jolla on enemmän aivoja, olisi ollut vähemmän stressaantunut siitä miten viturallaan pääkoppa on kun tuntee vain vihaa kaikkea kohtaan, mutta en minä.

No. Nyt tiedän. Parempi myöhään kuin ei milloinkaan, vai mitä?

Viisi ja puoli viikkoa. Odotan yhä lukkoseppää joka tulisi vaihtamaan lukot. Tällä hetkellä en pysty lukitsemaan etuoveani. Lainkaan. Missään tilanteessa. En tiedä teistä, mutta itse haluaisin lukita oveni. Odotan yhä SIM-korttia, tietenkin. Odotan putkimiestä korjaamaan vessanpöntön. Suihkun kanssa on suurempi ongelma homeineen ja sen sellaisineen. Mahtavaa. Odotan myös sosiaaliturvatunnustani.

Viisi ja puoli viikkoa. Olen saanut veronumeroni. Eilen sain pankkikorttini. Nyt enää pitää selvittää että miten oikeastaan kirjaudun nettipankkiin jotta voin siirtää rahaa Suomi-tililtä upouudelle Saksa-tililleni.

Viisi ja puoli viikkoa. Koirani ovat seuranani. Olen aloittanut jälleen juoksemisen. Sää on ollut todella nätti ja lämmin monta päivää putkeen. Töissä menee oikein hyvin ja nyt kun ajattelen sitä, se ei enää tunnu vankilalta. Stressaantuneet koirat osoittivat tänään ensimmäisiä merkkejä siitä että asettuvat paikoilleen.

Näetkö? Ne ovat olleet näin tyytyväisiä viimeksi Suomessa. Nähtäväksi jää mitä seuraavat viisi ja puoli viikkoa tuovat mukanaan.

2 comments: