Friday, July 29, 2016

Short and sweet

As the title says, this post is short and sweet. Me and my mysterious man had our date, and he liked my salad very much. Even though my kitchen almost took the better of me.

His craziness matches my craziness and we are both slightly off. He is quicksilver, and he makes me laugh. I had to come all the way to Germany to find him, but here he was.




****
Kuten otsikko sanoo, tämä postaus on lyhyt ja söpö. Minulla ja mysteerimiehellä oli treffit, ja hän piti salaatistani todella paljon. Vaikka keittiöni melkein veikin voiton. 

Hänen sekopäisyytensä täsmää omani kanssa, ja olemme molemmat vähän vinksahtaneita. Hän on elohopeaa, ja hän saa minut nauramaan. Minun piti tulla Saksaan saakka löytääkseni hänet, mutta täällä hän oli. 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voihan ihanat!!! Tykkään teistä ja mä oon sit kaaso vaik kielitaitoa ei löydykään 😉😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Thats what happens when your open for changes in your life and just follow your heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's surprising what things life has in store for you when you just let them in.

      Delete
  4. Me loput siskot ollaa sit morsiustyttöi jos Sanna kaaso :D
    -Kaima

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aivan ihana nuoripari 💕👍

    ReplyDelete