Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Groceries

I have lots of opinions, and I am not ashamed to voice them out loud. First of all: this language is not fit for a human being. My english is pretty good, but there is no way on earth that my tongue would ever learn to pronounce this language. Seriously, if aliens ever invade earth, I hope they will start with Germany because they would at least have a common language.

Another thing. How difficult it can be to find water from a grocery store? Obviously extremely - if I would've been happy with beer, no problem. But since I wanted water, just plain and simple water, it got a hole lot more complicated. And no, I can't drink the tap water because the pipes are so old at my building that the water tastes strange. And there is occasionally stuff in it. I don't know what it is, but it sure as hell ain't making me drink it.

And the grocery store. I honestly thought before coming here that it can't be that difficult to get stuff, even though I don't speak the language. Well. I stand corrected. I needed help just to be able to get some chicken. And then I needed again help to get honey. Goddamn irritating. I normally don't mind at all doing groceries, I find it quite fun actually, but here I can't even understand the labels. I avoid going to the grocery store to the last possible moment.

But, in the end I got what I needed. I think. It remains to be seen since tomorrow I'm gonna cook for the very first time here. Well, cook and cook, prepare a salad, but it does involve frying some chicken in the pan :D And why I cook? We have a date, me and this mysterious man and I volunteered to cook :)

And like before, Hirmu says hi to all enjoying her morning ritual - the belly rubs <3


****

Minulla on paljon mielipiteitä, enkä arastele niiden sanomista ääneen. Ensinnäkin: tämä kieli ei ole sopiva ihmiselle. Englantini on aika hyvää, mutta ei ole mitään jakoa että kieleni taipuisi ikinä lausumaan tätä kieltä. Oikeasti, jos alienit ikinä valtaavat Maan, toivon että ne aloittavat Saksasta sillä ainakin niillä olisi yhteinen kieli.

Toinen asia. Miten vaikeaa voi olla löytää vettä ruokakaupasta? Ilmeisesti erittäin - jos olisin tyytynyt olueen, ei hätää. Mutta koska halusin vettä, ihan tavallista vettä, asioista tulikin paljon monimutkaisempia. Ja ei, en voi juoda hanavettä sillä taloni putket ovat niin vanhat että vesi maistuu oudolta. Ja joskus sen joukossa on jotain kamaa. En tiedä mitä se on, mutta ainakaan se ei saa minua juomaan sitä.

Ja ruokakauppa. Ihan oikeasti ajattelin ennen tänne tuloani että kuinka vaikeaa voi olla löytää tavarat vaikken puhukaan kieltä. No. Olin väärässä. Tarvitsin apua voidakseni ostaa kanaa. Ja sitten tarvitsin apua löytääkseni hunajan. Hiton ärsyttävää. Normaalisti ruokaostosten teko on minusta aika hauskaa hommaa, mutta täällä en ymmärrä edes etikettejä. Vältänkin ruokakauppaan menoa viimeiseen hetkeen saakka.

Mutta, loppujen lopuksi sain sen mitä tarvitsin. Luulisin. Se jää nähtäväksi sillä huomenna aion tehdä ruokaa täällä ensimmäistä kertaa. No, tehdä ruokaa ja tehdä ruokaa, valmistaa salaatin, mutta siihen liittyy kanan paistamista pannulla :D Ja miksi teen ruokaa? Koska meillä on treffit, minulla ja tällä salaperäisellä miehellä ja tarjouduin vapaaehtoiseksi laittamaan ruokaa :)

Ja kuten ennenkin, Hirmu sanoo kaikille heippa nauttien joka-aamuisesta rituaalistaan - masurapsuista <3

No comments:

Post a Comment