Sunday, December 24, 2017

Last days of the year

As the year is nearing its end, the last days have been hectic. As usual, at work the whole world had to be re-built during the last two days. Of course I built it because that's what I do, but it did screw up my schedules completely. So yesterday I spent the day making myself new nails. Colors came from Christmas - the very first red nails ever! The red pigment was a bitch to handle, and it's still stuck in the skin making my fingers looking like they're bleeding. Otherwise I'm very fond of the end result.


As the year is nearing its end, also the production I've been working with is nearing its end. I won't be finishing it completely for few months still, but it is winding down a lot for me. Hence we had our last team lunch.


Christmas Eve is perfect day for movies, and of course I had to see the latest Star Wars. It was way too long and my arse was completely numb once it was finally over. There was no arc of drama really, and at points it was just unbearably stupid. I assume you guessed already whether I liked it or not? No I did not. 


******

Vuoden lähestyessä loppuaan on viimeiset päivät olleet kovin kiireisiä. Kuten yleensä, töissä koko maailma piti rakentaa uudelleen viimeisten kahden päivän aikana. Tottakai rakensin sen, mutta se sotki aikatauluni perusteellisesti. Käytin siis päivän tehden itselleni uudet kynnet. Värit tulivat joulusta - ihka ensimmäiset punaiset kynnet! Punainen pigmentti oli murhaa käsitellä, ja se on edelleen jämähtänyt ihoon niin että sormeni näyttävät vuotavan verta. Muuten olen hyvin tyytyväinen lopputulokseen.

Kun vuosi lähestyy loppuaan, myös tuotanto jonka parissa olen työskennellyt lähestyy loppuaan. En ole valmis sen kanssa vielä muutamaan kuukauteen, mutta työ sen parissa vähenee merkittävästi. Siksi meillä oli viimeinen tiimilounas.

Jouluaatto on täydellinen päivä elokuville, ja tottakai halusin käydä katsomassa uusimman Star Warsin. Se oli aivan liian pitkä ja takamukseni oli täysin puutunut kun se oli lopulta ohi. Elokuvassa ei ollut juuri draaman kaarta, ja paikoin se oli käsittämättömän typerä. Oletan että arvasitte jo pidinkö elokuvasta. En juuri.


No comments:

Post a Comment