Sunday, December 3, 2017

Christmas party

Deep waters or not, but life does always go on. On Friday we had the annual Christmas party from work. This year I guess we had a budget party as we stayed at the studio's courtyard. It's a nice place in summer, but I have to say I froze my ass off completely and it took a full day to melt down again! There were heaters, but when do they ever heat enough... To be fair, it was a fun evening and I even mingled. A little.




Weekend has been quiet. Later today I'll do some arts and crafts and hopefully will finally get something finalized. Yesterday I had my eyelash maintenance and now I'm smashing again. I did talk with my girl Annelin in Canada about the next holiday, and we decided to do something together in the summer. It's great that there is something supercool to wait for! 


*****

Syviä vesiä tai ei, elämä jatkuu. Perjantaina meillä oli vuosittaiset pikkujoulut studiolla. Tänä vuonna oli ilmeisesti budjetti jota piti noudattaa sillä juhlat järjestettiin studion sisäpihalla. Se on kiva paikka kesällä, mutta on sanottava että perseeni jäätyi totaalisesti ja minulta meni kokonainen päivä siihen että sulin taas! Olihan siellä lämmittimiä, mutta koska ne nyt ikinä lämmittävät tarpeeksi... Rehellisyyden nimissä ilta oli hauska ja jopa seurustelin. Pikkuisen. 

Weekend has been quiet. Later today I'll do some arts and crafts and hopefully will finally get something finalized. Yesterday I had my eyelash maintenance and now I'm smashing again. I did talk with my girl Annelin in Canada about the next holiday, and we decided to do something together in the summer. It's great that there is something supercool to wait for! 
Viikonloppu on ollut hiljainen. Myöhemmin tänään askartelen ja toivottavasti saan jotain jopa valmiiksi. Eilen minulla oli ripsihuolto ja nyt olen taas tyrmäävä. Puhuin myös Annelin kanssa seuraavasta lomasta, ja päätimme tehdä jotain yhdessä kesällä. On mahtavaa että on jotain huikeaa mitä odottaa!

2 comments: