Thursday, December 14, 2017

Progress

When visiting Tollwood, I didn't get home empty handed. Look at these unique beauties that came home with me!


And so came the day that I'm changing to a new set of books in my German studies. A1.1 is done, and tomorrow we will start with A1.2. I don't know whether I should be excited or worried - this means that I'm actually expected to already have learnt something.


And I made a big decision. When I visited my therapist for the first time, she said to me after hearing everything that I seem to have a high tolerance of bullshit. I have to admit that she is right. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing can be negotiated. However, that notion did made me think, and the decision is: no more bullshit. No more crappy relationships, no more crappy apartments. I need only the best, and I deserve only the best. That means I joined the overheated apartment business in Munich, and I am now searching for a new home. I have demands, and I will not settle for bullshit anymore. It will take time to find something that will not only meet my demands but also my puppies and my lack of German language will be tolerated. I did have my very first apartment viewing this week. I'm sure I will not get that place as there are so many applicants, but it was a good first try, and it does meet all my demands.






Look! It even has a bathroom with door! And proper, functioning shower! And a kitchen that you can use! It also has a yard of its own. So, there are places around that are fitting, and in time one of them will be mine. 

******

Kun kävin Tollwoodissa, en tullut kotiin tyhjin käsin. Katsokaa näitä uniikkeja kaunottaria jotka tulivat kotiin kanssani!

Ja niin koitti päivä jolloin vaihdan uusiin kirjoihin saksan opinnoissani. A1.1 on käyty läpi, ja huomenna siirrymme A1.2. En tiedä pitäisikö minun olla innoissani vai huolissani - tämä tarkoittaa että minun oikeasti oletetaan jo oppineen jotain.

Ja tein ison päätöksen. Kun kävin terapeutillani ensimmäisen kerran, hän sanoi minulle kuultuaan kaikesta että minulla on korkea paskan sietokyky. Minun on myönnettävä että hän on oikeassa. Se, onko se hyvä vai huono asia, on eri asia. Joka tapauksessa huomio sai minut ajattelemaan, ja päätös on: ei enää paskaa. Ei enää paskoja parisuhteita, ei enää paskoja asuntoja. Tarvitsen ainoastaan parasta, ja ansaitsen ainoastaan parasta. Tämä tarkoittaa että liityin Münchenin ylikuumentuneille asuntomarkkinoille ja etsin itselleni uutta kotia. Minulla on vaatimuksia, enkä aio tyytyä enää paskaan. Siihen menee varmasti aikaa jotta löydän jotain joka ei ainoastaan täytä vaatimuksiani vaan jossa myös ipanat ja saksan kielen taitoni puute hyväksytään. Minulla oli ensimmäinen asuntonäyttö tällä viikolla. Olen varma etten saa asuntoa sillä hakijoita on tusinoittain, mutta se oli hyvä ensimmäinen yritys ja se täytti kaikki vaatimukseni.

Katsokaa! Kylpyhuoneessa on jopa ovi! Ja oikea, toimiva suihku! Ja keittiö jota voi käyttää! Ja oma pieni piha. Täällä on siis sopivia paikkoja, ja ajallaan jokin niistä on minun.

No comments:

Post a Comment