Monday, December 25, 2017

Pink marshmallow cloud

Once more I'm in the middle of a storm. 

This time, however, it is something entirely different. It's a storm of feelings, of hormones, of giggling, of hugs, of kisses. It's a pink marshmallow cloud that makes me float. 

I've said it many times that life has a way of surprising you in the moments you would least expect it. So it did this time too, and it threw a new relationship into my life suddenly and unexpectedly. When I wrote the very dark blog post, he reached out to me, and we started talking. It was just friends in the beginning, but after my birthday dinner it started to develop into something else. 

I was dreading this Christmas as I chose to spend it here in Munich. I knew it would be shitty Christmas, but in a way I had made my peace with it. I had a plan of watching a lot of Netflix and making myself a new winter coat. However, I ended up spending my Christmas with him, and it turned out to be one of the best ones ever. We have been cuddling, talking, cooking and just enjoying the company of each other. Tomorrow we will hop onto car and we will go on a roadtrip to Italy. We will head to Lake Garda, then to Verona and we will spend the New Year's Eve in Venice. 

Yesterday it was Christmas Eve. We had some champagne and we ate very, very well to celebrate it. 



We had agreed that since this whole thing started so recently, we would not exchange Christmas presents. However, he did get me something. And not just me, but us. He got us tickets to Billy Idol concert in the summer. He didn't get the tickets just because he knows how much I like Billy Idol, but because he wanted to tell me that he will be around, and he wants to plan for the future. 


I like this pink marshmallow cloud, and I have deserved every single piece of it.  

******

Jälleen kerran olen myrskyn keskellä.

Tällä kertaa kyseessä on kuitenkin jotain ihan erilaista. Kyseessä on tunteiden, hormonien, kikatuksen, halien, suudelmien myrsky. Se on vaaleanpunainen vaahtokarkkipilvi joka saa minut leijumaan. 

Olen sanonut monesti että elämällä on tapana yllättää juuri silloin kun sitä vähiten odotat. Niin tapahtui myös tällä kertaa, ja se heitti elämääni uuden ihmissuhteen täysin yllättäen ja odottamatta. Kun kirjoitin erittäin synkän blogipostaukseni, hän lähetti minulle viestin ja rupesimme juttelemaan. Alussa olimme vain ystäviä, mutta synttäri-illalliseni jälkeen se alkoi kehittymään ihan johonkin muuhun. 

Pelkäsin tätä Joulua kun päätin jäädä Müncheniin. Tiesin että tästä tulisi aika paskamainen Joulu, mutta eräällä tavalla olin tehnyt rauhan sen kanssa. Minulla oli suunnitelma katsoa paljon Netflixiä ja ommella itselleni uusi talvitakki. Päädyin kuitenkin viettämään Joulun hänen kanssaan, ja siitä on tullut yksi parhaista Jouluista ikinä. Olemme halineet, puhuneet, kokanneet ja vain nauttineet toistemme seurasta. Huomenna hyppäämme autoon ja lähdemme roadtripille Italiaan. Menemme Garda-järvelle, sieltä Veronaan ja Uuden Vuoden vietämme Venetsiassa. 

Eilen oli Jouluaatto. Joimme shamppanjaa ja söimme erittäin, erittäin hyvin juhlistaaksemme sitä.

Olimme sopineet että koska tämä suhde alkoi niin hiljattain, emme vaihtaisi joululahjoja. Hän kuitenkin hankki minulle jotain. Eikä vain minulle, vaan meille. Hän osti meille liput Billy Idolin konserttiin kesällä. Hän ei ostanut lippuja vain siksi koska hän tietää kuinka kovasti pidän Billy Idolista, vaan siksi että hän halusi kertoa minulle että hän aikoo olla kuvioissa mukana, ja hän haluaa suunnitella tulevaisuutta. 

Pidän tästä vaaleanpunaisesta vaahtokarkkipilvestä, ja olen ansainnut jokaikisen palasen siitä. 

No comments:

Post a Comment