Wednesday, June 15, 2016

A slice of heaven

Today I was taken by a pure accident to probably the best cafe on earth. I have no idea if the coffee is good (I guess it is since coffee beans for the studio are ordered from there), but they do have the best chai latte I have found so far. It is my hobby: to try out chai lattes in different cafes in the quest of finding the perfect one. And let me tell you: today I found the best so far, and it is a small heaven on earth. This is how chai lattes should be: thick, creamy, sweet and tasty. Goddamn.


And remember what I have said about the German efficiency? Well, it's not even a myth, it's a joke. I'm still waiting for my laptop. I'm still waiting for the damn sim-card to have a German phone. This is also starting to affect my work: currently I can be reached by phone if people use my colleague's phone. When that happened the fourth time today, my colleague was starting to get a bit pissed...

****

Tänään kävin lähes vahingossa ehkäpä maailman parhaassa kahvilassa. Minulla ei ole aavistustakaan onko kahvi hyvää (ilmeisesti, koska ko. kahvila toimittaa kahvipavut studiolle), mutta kahvilan tarjoama chai latte on parasta mitä olen tähän mennessä löytänyt. Se on harrastukseni: kokeilen ottaa chai latteja eri kahviloissa yrittäessäni löytää täydellistä. Ja kuulkaa: tänään löysin parhaan tähän mennessä, ja se on taivas maan päällä. Tällaista chai laten pitää olla: paksua, kermaista, makeaa ja maukasta. Hittolainen.

Ja muistatteko mitä olen sanonut saksalaisesta tehokkuudesta? No, se ei ole vain myytti, vaan se on vitsi. Odotan edelleen kannettavaani. Odotan edelleen sim-korttia jotta saan saksalaisen numeron. Tämä on alkanut myös vaikuttamaan jo työntekooni: tällä hetkellä minut saadaan puhelimitse kiinni jos soittaja soittaa kollegani puhelimeen. Kun se tapahtui neljättä kertaa tämän päivän aikana, alkoi kolleegaakin jo ärsyttämään...

No comments:

Post a Comment