Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Routines (and food)

As I'm a person who needs her routines to bring comfort and order to the universe, it has been very important for me to find new routines here as well. Today I can say that I have found routines what it comes to food (and chai latte :D).

There is this very great lunch place right next to the studio called Maex 41. They have wifi, some of the waitresses speak english and the ones that don't, are still very friendly. On Thursdays they have flame cake -day, all flame cakes for 6 euros. This is typical German food, I've been told, and I like it a lot. It's like pizza but white.


On Tuesdays they have pizza -day, and their pizzas were not disappointing either. Very good! And on Fridays they have burgers! Oh joy! 


In the afternoon I decided I needed chai latte, and to go with it I wanted to have some cake. I think the cake had like 5000 calories minimum, and if the chai latte was slice of heaven, the combination of chai latte AND the cake was something I could sell my soul for. Daaaamn.



****

Koska olen ihminen joka tarvitsee rutiineja tuomaan mukavuutta ja järjestystä universumiin, on ollut erittäin tärkeää että olen löytänyt uusia rutiineja myös täällä. Tänään voin sanoa että olen löytänyt rutiineja mitä tulee ruokaan (ja chai latteen :D).

Ihan studion vieressä on loistava lounaspaikka nimeltä Maex 41. Heillä on wifi, osa tarjoilijoista puhuu englantia ja ne jotka eivät puhu, ovat silti erittäin ystävällisiä. Torstaisin on flame cake -päivä, kaikki flame caket maksavat 6 euroa. Minulle on kerrottu että tämä on tyypillinen saksalainen ruoka, ja pidän siitä todella paljon. Se on kuin pizzaa, mutta valkoista.

Tiistaisin heillä on pizzapäivä, eikä pizzatkaan olleet pettymys. Erittäin hyvää! Ja perjantaisin heillä on hampurilaisia! Oi onnea!

Iltapäivällä päätin että tarvitsin chai laten, ja halusin ottaa myös palan kakkua. Luulen että kakkupalassa oli ainakin 5000 kaloria minimissään, ja jos chai latte oli pala taivasta, chai laten ja kakun yhdistelmä oli jotain jonka takia voisin myydä sieluni. Hitto.



No comments:

Post a Comment