Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Chai latte v2

This might come as a surprise to some of you, but I like chai latte :D So, today I went to this huge supermarket to get some cosmetic stuff, and I also took a look at the coffee aisle. And behold, look what I found! Ok, something else came with me as well, but oh boy, do I now have chai latte options at the loft!


Prison this might be, but at least it is a prison with enough chai lattes.

****

Tämä saattaa tulla yllätyksenä jollekin teistä, mutta minä pidän chai latesta :D Tänään kävin isossa supermarketissa hakemassa kosmetiikkatarvikkeita, ja kurkistin myös kahvihyllyä. Ja katsokaa mitä löysin! Ok, löysin muutakin, mutta voi pojat, nyt on chai latte vaihtoehtoja loftilla!

Vankila tämä saattaa olla, mutta ainakin se on vankila jossa on tarpeeksi chai latteja!

No comments:

Post a Comment