Sunday, May 28, 2017

Long weekend

It's been a hard weekend. My life is blacker than ever, and the deep hole I fell into is still just as deep. I waited for this weekend so much, having a few days off, just enjoying the weather, but as always, life threw in a surprise. This time the surprise was not pleasant nor good, and I'm afraid more than I've been afraid in a long time that it will take a long time for me to recover. However, I have tried to cling on desperately to the normal frames of my normal life. I went to movies this weekend: I saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean (oh boy it was BAD) and the new Alien (made no sense whatsoever).



As shopping usually always helps, I also did a little bit of that during the weekend. Look at these beauties!


I also did myself new nails as the old ones were already almost six weeks old and badly overgrown!


On Saturday evening we had a dinner party with our team. It was so good to see you again Carolin!!


And how are the puppies? Doing great. Seems that Hannibal's belly problems are finally over and there has been lots of walking in the sun and warmth, and naturally lots of sleeping. 


*****

Viikonloppu on ollut raskas. Elämäni on mustempaa kuin koskaan aikaisemmin, ja syvä aukko johon putosin on edelleen yhtä syvä. Odotin tätä viikonloppua niin kovasti, muutamaa vapaapäivää, kauniista säästä nauttimista, mutta kuten aina, elämä heitti kehiin yllätyksen. Tällä kertaa yllätys ei ollut miellyttävä tai hyvä, ja pelkäänkin enemmän kuin olen pelännyt pitkään aikaan että toipumiseni vie kauan. Olen kuitenkin yrittänyt pitää epätoivoisesti kiinni normaalin elämäni puitteista. Kävin elokuvissa viikonloppuna: näin uusimman Pirates of the Caribbeanin (olipa se HUONO) ja uuden Alienin (ei mitään järkeä).

Koska shoppailu yleensä aina auttaa, harrastin myös sitä hieman viikonloppuna. Katsokaa näitä kaunottaria!

Tein itselleni myös uudet kynnet sillä vanhat olivat jo lähes kuusi viikkoa vanhat ja pahasti ylikasvaneet!

Lauantai-iltana meillä oli tiimin kanssa illallinen. Oli niin mahtavaa nähdä sinua jälleen Carolin!!

Ja miten koirat voivat? Hyvin. Näyttää siltä että Hannibalin masuongelmat ovat vihdoin ohi ja niinpä olemme kävelleet paljon auringossa ja lämmössä, ja tietenkin nukuttu paljon.

2 comments: