Monday, October 16, 2017

Bodensee

I had an amazing weekend! I drove to Bodensee to visit Carolin and Owen, and we had so much fun! I packed the puppies and myself to Furioza, and off we went. I've enjoyed the sceneries here, but I have to say that Germany in the autumn is another type of beautiful. The yellows and the reds, the hills and the autobahns, the blue skies and the mountains in the horizon. Last year I didn't get to see much and I was also too shattered to look for anything other than the world right outside my nose. In a way this is my first autumn here, and I have to say that despite everything else, I can genuinely admit that Germany is very, very beautiful.

When I arrived to my friends place in Markdorf, we unpacked the puppies, went for a quick lunch and then headed out to Meersburg. It was stunning. Lots of people, even though it wasn't even the high season. The temperature was around 20 degrees. Awesome summer day!






The puppies are excellent traveling buddies. They sleep while in the car, they walk happily when need be. Ok, sometimes they bark a little at other dogs, but other than that you couldn't get better companions! They were admired and told many times how cute they are. 


*****

Minulla oli mahtava viikonloppu! Ajoin Bodenseelle tapaamaan Carolinia ja Owenia, ja meillä oli todella hauskaa! Pakkasin ipanat ja itseni Furiozaan ja kävimme matkaan. Olen nauttinut maisemista, mutta on sanottava että Saksa syksyllä on ihan erilaista kauneutta. Keltaiset ja punaiset, kukkulat ja moottoritiet, siniset taivaat ja horisontissa siintävät vuoret. Viime vuonna en juuri nähnyt mitään ja ja olin myös niin sirpaleina etten juuri pystynyt katsomaan maailmaa itseni ulkopuolella. Tavallaan tämä on ensimmäinen syksyni täällä, ja on sanottava että huolimatta kaikesta muusta, voin aidosti myöntää että Saksa on hyvin, hyvin kaunis.

Kun saavuin ystävieni luo Markdorfiin, purimme ipanat autosta, menimme nopealle lounaalle ja sitten suuntasimme Meersburgiin. Se oli mieletöntä. Paljon ihmisiä, vaikka ei olekaan lomasesonki. Lämpötila oli 20 asteessa. Mahtava kesäpäivä!

Ipanat ovat erinomaisia matkakumppaneita. Ne nukkuvat autossa, ne kävelevät onnellisina kun on tarve. Ok, joskus ne haukkuvat muita koiria, mutta muuten ei juuri voisi parempia kumppaneita saada! Heitä ihailtiin ja heille kerrottiin monesti miten suloisia he ovat.



No comments:

Post a Comment