Thursday, October 12, 2017

Movies

On Monday evening I went to the movies with my colleagues, the Three Musketeers. Unfortunately one of us was unable to join, but I still had two of my Musketeers with me.





We went to see the new Blade Runner. And let me tell you: it was, if not the crappiest movie I've ever seen, at least very close to the top. It was slow as hell. I mean seriously, you could've easily cut out 45min to an hour and still you wouldn't have noticed it. It was dark. And when I mean dark, I don't mean dark like Seven, but I mean badly lit. It didn't have proper lighting in any scene. People say that the soundtrack was amazing. No it wasn't. It wasn't sound, it was noise. I was bored to death and seriously, I almost walked out from the theater. What a bunch of artsy fartsy bullshit. 

*****

Maanantai-iltana menin elokuviin kollegoideni, Kolmen Muskettisoturin, kanssa. Valitettavasti yksi meistä ei päässyt mukaan, mutta minulla oli silti kaksi Muskettisoturiani mukana. 

Menimme katsomaan uuden Blade Runnerin. Ja antakaapa kun kerron: se oli, jos ei kaikkien aikojen paskin elokuva, ainakin hyvin lähellä kärkeä. Se oli helvetillisen hidas. Siis niin kuin oikeasti, vaikka siitä leikattaisiin 45min-tunti pois, sitä ei silti huomaisi. Se oli pimeä. Enkä tarkoita synkkää kuten Seitsemän, vaan huonosti valaistua. Yhdessäkään skenessä ei ollut kunnon valaistusta. Joiden mielestä soundtrack oli mahtava. No ei ollut. Se ei ollut ääntä, se oli meteliä. Kyllästyin kuoliaaksi ja oikeasti, lähes kävelin ulos teatterista. Mikä kasa taidepaskaa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment