Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Lashes and nails

On the weekend I went to get my eyelashes fixed. It was a different technician as I wasn't very happy with the end result of the previous technician. Luckily this second technician knew what she was doing and I will definitely go to her again. Now I have a hairdresser here and an eyelash technician. Perhaps my life will slowly settle.


No make-up other than my eyebrows. Just the eyelashes. I guess I don't really need any other make-up in the every day life.

It was also time for nail maintenance. I got finally my nail accessories package that I had been waiting for a month and a half. I got some chrome powders, or so I thought. It was time to go back to basics - silver and blue.


The powders are very rich in pigment, but hardly any chrome effect. I'm not very pleased, but the colors itself are very nice and I do like the end result. Blue for Miss Blue. 

*****

Viikonloppuna minulla oli ripsihuolto. Kyseessä oli eri teknikko kuin edellisellä kerralla sillä en ollut lopputulokseen kovin tyytyväinen. Onneksi tämä teknikko tiesi mitä teki ja aion ehdottomasti jatkossakin käydä hänen luonaan. Nyt minulla on täällä kampaaja ja ripsiteknikko. Ehkäpä elämäni tästä hitaasti asettuu. 

Ei muuta meikkiä kuin kulmakarvat. Vain ripset. En taida juuri tarvita meikkiä arkielämässä.

Oli myös aika tehdä uudet kynnet. Sain vihdoin kynsitarvikepakettini jota olin odottanut puolitoista kuukautta. Sain kromijauheita, tai niin luulin. Oli aika palata takaisin juurille - sinistä ja hopeaa.

Jauheet ovat hyvin runsaspigmenttisiä, mutta ei niissä juuri kromiefektiä ole. En ole kovin tyytyväinen, mutta värit itsessään ovat kauniit ja pidän lopputuloksesta. Sinistä neiti Siniselle.

2 comments: